Grievance politics dominates the Democrat Alinskyite Liberal methodology for moving America further and further toward the misery of Socialism Replica Handbags, Communism, Marxism, i.e., Liberalism. In all its various forms Authoritarian Liberalism, whether Marxist http://www.inhandbag.com, Socialist, Communist, etc., is the same no matter what flavor of Statism is being served up for we the people to choke upon.
See Saul Alinsky’s 12 rules for radicals. The current Democrat in the White House is a disciple and one-time teacher of Alinsky’s methods:
- “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
- “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
- “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
- “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
- “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
- “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
- “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
- “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
- “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
- “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
- “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
- “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
Rule #1. Make it seem like you Replica Handbags, the Democrat Liberal, is the majority of the population when you’re really nothing because most reasonable individuals aren’t so stupid as you are to bleet along helping your Liberal leaders to enslave you…just like sheep to the slaughter.
Check out rules 2 and 3:
Per rule 2, going outside the expertise of your people results in confusion, fear and retreat so don’t do that. Per rule 3, however, always go outside the expertise of “the enemy” to look for ways to increase anxiety, insecurity and uncertainty. Who is the “enemy”? Did you know Democrat Liberals consider you an enemy if you don’t subscribe to their brand of political authoritarianism?
The non-Democrat Alinsky Liberal is the enemy folks. That means YOU. Do you believe the Democrat party is about peace? Do you believe Obama is interested in promoting peace? If you do Replica Handbags Replica Handbags, why do you believe it? The empirical evidence certainly points to the opposite conclusion wouldn’t you say?
George Soros and other rich Liberals are funding Marxist groups like Black Lives Matter and paying other individuals to do things like protest, e.g., in Ferguson MO and elsewhere.
“Evidence?”, you say? I’m so glad you asked! Check out these few examples of many I found doing a quick search of Cleveland’s (the site of the Republican convention) craigslist under jobs > nonprofit.
Want to make some money being a “community organizer”, i.e., a grievance group, a protestor, someone who beats up people at Trump rallies?
You Liberals want to get paid to complain? At least you’ll have a job.
Want to get paid to further Marxism in your own country, you stupid moron?
(NOTE: It’s likely the links below are no longer functional or will not be functional after a time.)